Custom hiring and workforce management tool built on top of SNOW buffed to handle multiple incoming provision and deprovisions
- Client changing the way car dealers, manufacturers and individuals think about buying and selling cars, because they believe in matching the right cars to the right drivers.
- Client is a merger of several Auto companies of varying size. With that said there are many companies with recruits being onboarded everyday who need access to applications.
- The Service Station Position Tracker (CAPG) application provides a streamlined process for creating and managing all new, backfill, and conversion requests.
- The Service Station Workforce Management application involves a set of activities related to managing, forecasting, and allocating teams and their team members in alignment with Café and Operational models established
- Today when a new employee is hired it is difficult to manage his profile.
- It is a frenetic process to track the new hire, approvals to finance team, maintaining teams for hiring managers.
- This application also helps in conversion of a contractor to an employee, backfill and new resources and maintain his data over the teams.
- RESTful webservice
- Integration with Service Station Workforce Management Application built on ServiceNow
- Designed a form for managers to make it easy to hire a new member.
- Built tables like teams to manage all the teams in the organization, Roster ID’s which are unique to individual. Maintains team’s hierarchy from portfolio to delivery stream, release train, scrum team, up to decaf teams.
- Streamlined approval process for hiring resources using bot approvals based on specific conditions.
- Made restful webservice calls to Oracle to populate required into the tables
Benefits of the Solution
- Makes hiring easier and quicker to hire a resource.
- Help Cox Automotive keep track of their teams by giving managers an easy-to-use interface which allows them to list their teams and better manage people across the organization